Wednesday 9 February 2011

Proposal by answering machine


This is an example of an important thing being communicated in a possibly inappropriate way.  Something which should be personal and private and said in person has no only been said over the phone but ended up being broadcasted across the entire country.

“Don’t ever forget I love you, I love you so much, I love you with all my heart and I was going to ask you, don’t answer, obviously you can’t answer, but will you marry me? I love you and I’m really sad I didn’t get a chance to speak to you today, but you know I love you, don’t you, I love you with all my heart. I don’t know what to say babes. I can’t wait until you give birth to my baby, my little soldier. I will do everything in my heart and I will try my hardest to fight to protect you … [inaudible].”

No comments:

Post a Comment